COVID-19 Dining Response
COVID-19 Message for the Bridges Restaurant Family
We are so grateful for your continued support as we all settle into a “new normal.” We know that something as simple as getting a meal from your go-to restaurant can bring tremendous comfort and joy in these uncertain times, and we’re working tirelessly behind the scenes to continue serving all of you.
Our commitment to quality and safety has never been higher. At Bridges Restaurant we are 100% committed to providing you with an amazing dining experience through our delicious food, unmatched service and incredible hospitality. Even though some circumstances have changed, our devotion to you has not. We want you to know some of the steps we have taken to provide you with a worry-free dining experience and ask that you join us to make our restaurant a safe workplace for our dedicated staff and you fellow guests.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Meeting or exceed all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene.
- Monitoring employees for fever, symptoms, and possible interactions with sick individuals.
- Continually training employees on sanitation and hygiene standards.
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start of every shift and doing so at least every half hour throughout a shift. Glove use is mandatory for all staff.
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting tables and frequently touched surfaces after each guest leaves.
- Always providing clean, sanitized utensils, flatware and menus for every guest.
- Distanced seating for both indoor and outdoor dining.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
- Refrain from dining with us if you have a fever or communicable disease.
- Refrain from visiting the restaurant if you are under and isolation or quarantine order or directive.
- Respecting the restaurant's sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the restaurant.
- If you have underlying health conditions and are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use one of out carry-out or curb-side pick-up options